Thursday, August 1, 2013

Contest Results!


Greetings readers!

The Writing the Past / Eagles and Dragons contest deadline has come and gone and the rudus (kindly donated by Reliks.com) and three paperback copies of Children of Apollo have been awarded.

A lot of you signed-up for e-mail updates from Writing the Past, but the laurel crown can only go to three people.

I almost shied away from the video again but thought better of it since capturing the draw on video shows that all is fairly done. Watch it HERE.

And now for the Victors!

3rd Prize – Preston Ray

2nd Prize – Marie Parsons

and… sound the cornu… shake the sistrum

1st Prize goes to – Lura Wilcox

Congratulations to all the winners and a very big thank you to everyone who signed-up.

I’m grateful to all of you for the time you take to read, comment on and share my posts at Writing the Past, on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.

There will, of course, be more contests so do keep your ears open and your eyes on the screen.

And remember, if there are any topics you are interested in hearing about on Writing the Past, do send me an e-mail to let me know.

Lastly, I’d like to give a big Salve! out to the folks at Reliks.com in London, Ontario for donating the rudus for the competition. If, like me, you love to get your hands on historical replicas of swords, armour and the like, you MUST check out their website at www.reliks.com. It’s a candy story for the historically-minded!



Cheers everyone and see you next time!

Winners, I’ll be in touch…





No comments: